Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Price Matching At Wal-Mart-?

I read this article BeCentsAble: Price Matching At Wal-Mart-Your Goldmine and am wondering if anyone else has ever price matched at Walmart? If so please let me know if this is easy or a hassle. Because shopping at one place with all of the deals listed in all of the dumb ads I leaf through sounds heavenly at this moment, especially as gas prices soar (seriously $4.00/gallon by summer? madness!) . So drop me a comment and let me know because if this is doable Walmart could be onto something!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I used to price match at Walmart all the time. I'd make a list by store and group the items on the belt so I could let them know as we went through the order. Sometimes they'd look up the price, but most of the time not.

Anonymous said...

One word... Post-a-Note. Segregation by store coupled with a little sticky note on the item helps me keep things straight. Hassle, yea at the time, but worth the savings.

Jimmy

1stopmom said...

I have done the price match at walmart before. But for some reason only on Black Friday. During the rest of the year I totally forget.