Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Check Out This Site

While being a blogging nerd, I happened across an ultra cool website, Fun Being Frugal. She always has the coolest freebies and samples that you can find listed together on the web. Some of the neat ones I found today included this Garlic Gold oil, which apparently is olive oil infused with organic garlic. Now does that sound super yummy or what? I also signed up to get this free charm from Lean Cuisine. If its cute enough to merit a place on my charm bracelet, then score! Otherwise I bet it would be super cute as a necklace! There are tons more so be sure to check it out and tell me what you think. I mean do I have good taste or do I have good taste?
Pin It!

1 comment:

MyShelly said...

I am honored to be mentioned on your blog! Thanks! I hope you continue to find lots of neat freebies :)