Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just Too Busy

Today I am so busy things are just really starting to pile up around here. I don't think that I am actually busy as much as I am completely and utterly exhausted and therefore even the simplest of tasks seem daunting right now. Tonight I am going grocery shopping, an event I usually love, but I am dreading it because of the lack of sleep and I just can't seem to get myself together enough to make a grocery list. I also need to do the vacuuming and laundry done and new sheets put on our bed. Calvin has taken to not sleeping in his own bed. We put him in there and he just cries. Very annoying. Also annoying is the fact that Nick and I are now so tired that we are jumping on one another about everything. Sorry baby, I love you, I forgive you, I know you forgive me and hopefully soon we will be able to sleep. Hopefully I will feel more refreshed tomorrow and I will write more. Hope you all are doing well!
Pin It!

No comments: