Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I Wish Someone Would Give Me a Pink Slip...

...or a blue slip, or a yellow slip, preferably a white slip, but I would even take a risque black slip at this point. Just in case you were wondering, apparently it is now uncool to wear a slip if you are a little girl. At least that is the only thing I can assume since no one sells slips anymore...anywhere. Except Amish supercenters. But around here I have looked long and hard (okay not everywhere so if you see them anywhere let me know) and cannot find one in sight. I had a sure bet tip to go to Burlington Coat Factory to buy a slip but lo and behold they didn't have them. What is this world coming to when you cannot buy proper undergarments. The sad part is I am sure it would probably be easier to find Emma thong underpants than it would be to find her a slip for Easter. So if you know of somewhere I can find a slip for Emma, please let me know.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you looked in Penney's catalog? They may have them. Worth a shot.
Aunt Jan