Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Sweet Prince

Isn't he just the cutest little thing you have ever seen? Calvin (or Kevin as my Grandma calls him) has completely won my heart over! Couldn't help but post this picture of our cutie pie. The funny thing about this little man is how much he is Nicholas' mini-me. Not only is he a dead ringer of Nick but he acts like him too! He is so laid back and already a charmer. We are going to have our hands full with this one if he is as funny as Nick too!
Pin It!

2 comments:

MyShelly said...

What a cutie!!

Hey. If you can e-mail me your name and address at myshelly9304@gmail.com I will get your copy of "The Baby Gizmo Buying Guide" mailed out as soon as possible.

I hope you enjoy reading it and get lots of helpful tips from it :)

Congratulations!

Mary said...

Absolutely adorable!!!