Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

My man

I don't know if I have ever posted this picture or not but this is my favorite picture of Nick. What a hottie! I am so lucky and blessed to be the woman at his side. Yesterday as a recap to the chewing post. I sent him a nice text message at work describing how I would kill him if he chewed. Some people would take that the wrong way and get their back up but not my man. He gets me. We had a nice evening last night as a family except for the fact that we are all sick, I think I want to die sick, Emma kind of freaked out screaming, and I had to make a last minute run to Target. Other than that we were doing great.

Speaking of the great Emma freak out of 2010 please keep Emma in your prayers. She has been really, really upset that I am still having to work. And while it is very much a short term goal for me to be able to quit work, we just aren't there yet. Try explaining that to a 3 year old and you'll have another screaming fit I am sure.

Anyway its been a harrowing week in our hoursehold and it will be so nice to have us all home and cuddling up on the couch. Happy Friday!
Pin It!

No comments: