Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Always clean up after yourself

Last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to treat myself to a bath. Ahhhh. I mixed in some lavendar salts I have that have lavendar blossoms mixed in. As wonderful as they are they do make quite a mess in the tub. Well when the bath was over I was sleepy so I decided to clean the tub in the morning.

What I didn't expect to wake up to was Calvin throwing up in the middle of the night and needing a bath. Bleary eyed I tried to keep all of the little twig thingys off him. Nick came in the bathroom and said "what the heck is that?" I guess this goes to show you should always clean up after yourself because you never know what is going to happen.

Calvin threw up 3 more times after that. I think I have washed every blanket, pillow, and pajama that our little house stores. Thankfully he fell asleep about 4 am and woke up at 7 seeming okay sans not wanting to eat. My poor little guy who can't talk had an especially difficult time trying to tell me he was going to be sick.

So anyway, I am going to take a nap right now.... :)
Pin It!

No comments: