Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

My Day

Praise the Lord, its sunny outside! That always helps to boost your spirits doesn't it? How are things in your neck of the woods? Things here are going great. I am finishing up work and everything for Cal's Birthday party. I think the whole thing of getting the house ready is a little more complicated because we haven't gotten all of the Christmas decorations put away. So we are stumbling over boxes while cleaning while putting things away.
I have to tell you guys, I wore my Woolrich vest today with a scarf around my throat. I feel very tre chic today. Amazing how scarves can make you feel pulled together, isn't it?
Nick and I had one of the worst days ever. We were at one anothers throats from about 5:15 in the morning on. But we went to bed together and happy and that is all I can ask for as a wife. Amazing that God gives us do overs, isn't it? I wish Nick could give me one because I sure screwed up yesterday.
Well that is about it that is on my mind. Hope you all are having a good one. Just remember to give a thanks to the one who gave us this sunshine.
Pin It!

No comments: