Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Carving


Dr. Evil or Nicholas?



This past week we FINALLY carved that silly old pumpkin. We had so much fun! I made a cake to celebrate the event (yes I know I am a HUGE dork!). Then we went on a walk around our neighborhood and had a pumpkin hunt, counting all of the pumpkins we could see on our neighbor's porches. So fun! When we got back home we designed how we wanted the pumpkin to look and then dined on cake while Daddy got to work carving. We had a great night. These memories are the things I hope they remember. Yes Nicholas is unemployed life kind of sucks blah, blah. But moments like this make time stand still. I hope they remember these moments and not bad ones. I hope this is engrained in their little memories as much as it is mine.
Pin It!

No comments: