Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Finally Getting Caught Up







Last weekend we went to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out great Pumpkin of the year. We had a lot of fun despite being FREEZING cold! I kept thinking "I can't feel my feet!" but just kept on smiling! The farm we've been going to every year has games and activities for the children to play with and this year they were big enough to go on some sory of inflatable pillow thingy. They had so much fun! They were just giggling and Calvin could hardly ever get up but it was so cute! I've posted pictures of that, of us with our Pumpkin and of the children excited about going to the Patch!
THEN the weekend before that Nick's brother treated us to a weekend in Chicago! We felt to blessed by the whole experience. We went to the Bear's game courtesy of Uncle Marcy. It was my first game ever and I actually really enjoyed it. The picture of Nicholas and I is from before the game. It was a good time to get away and not have to worry about bills or job searches or Apraxia, or all of the other 18 million things I seem to worry about every day. And that was worth more to me than anything.
So that's what we've been doing on our weekends. This weekend we have nothing planned which is heavenly.



Pin It!

No comments: