Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Library Saturday

Emma with the big eared kitty
And with Maisy...or mousy as she liked to call it
Gotta love the bad pictures!
Curious George (who I think may have been my friend Rusty...hello? Rusty? Is that you?)
She was enamored by Clifford!



Saturday afternoon we went the library for their celebration of books! We had such a good time! We got to meet Maisy, Clifford, Curious George, and do all kinds of crafts! It was a good way to spend an afternoon and a fabulous way to get kids interested in books. We here in the Lindsay Anna Banana household are crazy about books. We all have been making it a habit to get books and Nick and I have been trying to finish one book each library time. This was a fun day for us all...even me who secretly is TERRIFIED of these mascotish looking things...I don't know why they creep me out. All in all it was a great afternoon and I am so glad that Emma wasn't scared of the characters; I think they will be a good reminder to get her excited when we are reading their books.

We didn't leave Calvin at home...he was there too!

Here's Emma with Daddy making a curious george mask

Kitty Cat Emma hanging out at the library

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new post!!

I am with you... those things terrify me.

Jimmy