Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Look Out Here We Come


My mom is watching the kids tonight so guess what Nick and I are doing? Shopping! I am not sure where we are going except one place...ULTA! I am sure Nick is going to have a good time there! I am looking forward to the deals of this place as in our area it is their grand opening. I am a veteran ULTA chic from when we lived in the big city and now they have followed us to the little city...fun! Anyone else have fun plans for the weekend?
Pin It!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh yeah...Mom and I are going to the Colts season opener on Sunday!! Woohoo!! (Our boss is going, too.) Nothing like a "Girls' night out" to a pro-football game! Sounds like something we would have loved when we were younger, huh??

Anonymous said...

Well, we in Southern Maryland are under the watch of 'Hanna'. The storm is to hit us by morning. All the outdoor furniture is put away, and out of harms way. We just got an all points call from the County here telling us (and all other residents) we should leave if we have a place safer to go. We are going to stay put, and ride the storm out. Uncle Bill went to the store on his way home tonight so we are set for the weekend. Not nearly exciting as your weekend. I shop Ulta a lot. I went to one in New York while I was there and with my points and their coupons I saved over $35.00! Have a good wekend and give a prayer for us so we make it through the storm!
Aunt Jan