Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

blah says me

photo courtesy of readingeagle.com


Sorry again that I have stepped away from the computer. We returned from vacation last week and I have been a little out of sorts since then. First of all dealing with all of the unpacking and mounds of laundry that inevitably come with vacationing. I am done washing all of the laundry but putting it away is a whole other story. My spirit has also been a little down since returning because being on vacation made me realize how much I want to stay at home with my kids. I feel as though I am missing everything with just the few short hours I work a week. I know I work only part-time and I know I am home by the early afternoon but working and worrying takes so much out of my day and out of me personally. I guess I have just been in one of those funks you get in when you hate your situation but can’t really do anything about it. I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out how to make it so I could stay home. Become an Avon lady? Sell jewelry? Ebay? All are viable solutions I guess but none that would make it an option to put my notice in at work now, you know? So I continue to keep on with the work. The problem with this whole funk is that it has affected everything. I look at our messy home and think that if I didn’t have to work I would be able to clean but since I do work I just don’t have the time. And because I work I don’t want to find the time…I apparently am okay rolling around in my own filth playing with my children. I know all of this is jibbersh but that is the way I am feeling. Does anyone out there identify with this? Does anyone have any rockstar idea for being able to stay at home?
Pin It!

No comments: