Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy week to you!

photo courtesy of examiner.com
Yesterday was my Aunt Jan's birthday and because I was such a slacker I forgot to post this. So Happy Birthday Aunt Jan! You are so much to so many people! You are an awesome Mom, a fab Aunt, a terrific friend, a sensational daughter, a perfect sister, and an amazing wife and homemaker. You are such an example for us younger generation wives to look up to. I love your wisdom and creativity paired with your sense of humor and no-nonsense-go-get-em-ness. I hope you had a fabulous time in Virginia Beach for your birthday! We miss you and love you and can't wait to see you soon! Happy Birthday to you!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, thank you so much for your kind words! I had a great day thanks to you and all my other family members that called or sent cards! Thanks to you all!! I too miss you, but each day get a wonderful dose of the Witwer household through this blog.
We had a super weekend, too short of course. I now know you are safe again on the road since Nick put new brakes on the car this weekend! Hope you (and those who read this blog) have a wonderful rest of the week!
Love Aunt Jan