Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Update

This is one of my favorite pictures ever!
Snoozing away-what he does every weekend!
So this weekend was fairly productive! Nick got all of the woodwork in our solarium primed and painted and it is done! All I had slated for him to do this weekend was the priming so I was impressed. Movies this weekend from the library were "An Affair to Remember" and "The Simpsons". I am assuming you know which movie was for which person. Saturday I managed to get all of the laundry done and put away...a first for me for a really long time. I have a notorious habit of doing the laundry and folding it and then letting it sit around getting wrinkled all week long. Or I have it all put away except for one load and then those clean clothes just sit around the house...not good. I also got our family calendar updated, meals planned, and I just got back from grocery shopping! I had on my to do list for today to dust and to rake outside, but I think I am doing pretty well with just keeping my sanity...after all today was the first day of my new job. I think it went well. I am just kind of lost being the new kid and not knowing what I will be doing. It is also definitely an adjustment to get up at 4:00 every morning that's for sure. But I know it is best for my family and that is what I am all about right? Just like the hokey pokey. Which Nick and I found ourselves doing around the house this weekend...and no that is not a code name for sex. We did the hokey pokey while Emma kind of laughed at us. Ah to be two parents in love. We are definitely having fun around here!
Pin It!

No comments: