Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Its like I'm a Real Life Woman

So last Friday I felt like a woman, and not just a mom. After work I went for a pedicure...can you believe it? It was amazing with a food mudd bath, massaging and a parafin dip. HEAVENLY! Then later that night my fav cousin and I went out for drinks to Trios, a new jazz club...how swanky are we? We had so much stinking fun munching our snazzy appetizers, and just getting caught up. Wow...there might be life with kids...who knew?
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am missing all the fun! Wish I was there! You two deserve it though. Glad you had a nice time!
Love ya both
Aunt Jan

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, when did you get so short? I look like Jolly Green Giant in that picture. I just remember laughing at you because you are such a picture taking dork! Speaking of laughing... all the way home on Friday my cheeks hurt so bad from smiling and laughing so hard. Thanks for all the memories!!

Jimmy