Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Water for Coupons


So last Sunday was the insert in the paper of all of the Proctor-Gamble coupons. I love the proctor-gamble coupons as there are tons of coupons in there…it is like Christmas in April. Anyway my mother in law passes on her coupons to me which is amazing, but I am always too lazy and I don’t get to clipping them until the following week. So while I was clipping them this weekend (I know this is long, I do have a point though, promise!) I saw a sheet in the coupons reading “each coupon you redeem gives a liter of clean water”. Intrigued I continued reading. And apparently for each coupon you redeem out of the April issue of the Proctor and Gamble brandSAVER coupon book, “Proctor and Gamble will supply a liter of filtered drinking water to someone in the developing world who desperately needs it.” Now my heart will feel warm and fuzzy while saving money at the grocery store!
Pin It!

No comments: