Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Heart Amy!

This article on momadvice.com got a big Thank you God! from me. As mean as it sounds, it is nice to know that I am not the only one that faces this type of jealousy. I know that us watching our spending and being trendy-thrifty is good for our family and blah, blah, blah. But sometimes what it boils down to is that it is just plain hard to walk past the Coach display at Macy's or to drive past Starbucks. Sometimes I want to be the fun girl with the neat stuff. But I know that the pretty fun girls are hollow inside and I don't want any part of them raising my children. I want to teach my children that its not about how pretty you are or how much crap you own but its about being kind and having a heart thats on fire for God.
Pin It!

No comments: