Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday

In case you have lost track I now have to go to work only 8 more times! How exciting is that? We are slllloooowwwwllllyyyy closing in on the end of the week and before we know it I will be in the last week of working! The children are still getting up every morning between 4:30 and 5:00, crying that I am leaving. That makes for some very sleepy children and a very guilt-ridden Mommy. I cannot wait for that cycle to end. My little darlings need their rest.

Emma is also having a hard time going to sleep. Last night she cried herself to sleep and when I asked her what was wrong the poor dear said "I'm just so sad you have to go to work tomorrow". That is such a hard thing to hear. To know that I am the reason my poor Angel's heart is breaking.

I only work until 10 today which is super exciting for me because I have a to-do list that is about a mile long waiting for me at home. Nothing that HAS to be done, just things I am wanting to concentrate on. What are you working on today?

Here's my list:
Return telephone call from my Grandma
Call the ladies for the Valentine's Day party
Laundry
Clean 3rd floor and get tidy!
workout during naptime!

Have a great day!
Pin It!

No comments: