Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday

You know, when you don't work Friday's don't really feel like Fridays at all. I just left the supermarket and told the cashier to have a great weekend, only to find myself wondering...it is the weekend right? Is it only Tuesday? No we had two days of preschool so yes, yes it is Friday.

As I close out the first week of staying home I must say that I am having a great time...despite Emma's severe case of Seperation Anxiety, Calvin tipping his chair back and landing on the back of his head, and Nick's schedule getting all goofed up, I am having a wonderful time. I love knowing that I am getting things done and that I have plenty of time to put the mending aside and say, yes I will chase you around the house.

Also today Nick and I took Cal to Target to do some shopping while Emma was at Preschool. We loaded up on simple things we needed and Nick was all for getting the biggest container of toilet paper they make so I don't have to worry about it. As we were loading things in the car I got choked up for what must have been the millionth time.

Look at our lives! Look at our lives compared to two months ago! God has blessed us beyond measure. He has made all of my dreams come true, and oh my goodness, I just can't help but say, What A Mighty God We Serve! I fall on my knees, knowing that EVERYTHING we have comes from Him. And look at what He has chosen to give us.

Wow...
Pin It!

No comments: