Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This Kid Likes Yogurt!

That's right...that is what Calvin looks like after you give him yogurt. I post this picture to make a few points:
First of all when babysitting our child, do NOT give him yogurt...unless you like being slimed...seriously there's no way to get the kid out of the chair without partially looking like that yourself.
Number two...if you ever wonder why my house looks dissheveled, its because of this. If I kept the house clean he would just walk around looking like this. Pick your poison.
Number three...to improve Calvin's mouth muscles we are now giving him yogurt in a cup and making him drink it with a straw...thanks be to God! This scene was a nightly event so if you see me every morning you would know why I looked like a zombie...cleaning this kid was exhausting! So the straw idea was ingenious!
Pin It!

No comments: