Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Pea Scooping

I keep forgetting to post on here! My Aunt Jan sent these to us and oh my goodness Calvin LOVES them! I didn't think they would make that big of a difference in eating habits but they definitely have. I love them! Now Emma wants them too even though she's been off training silverware for sometime now. Aren't they cute? Don't you wish they made them for adults? I love that it comes with a spoon and fork and instead of a knife it comes with a pusher to push food around your plate or to pile our peas onto your spoon. Anyway, this is a FANTASTIC gift idea for that little boy or girl in your life who may be a finicky eater...this will make them want to eat!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just knew that Calvin would love these! Praetorian sure did also. Anything that works to get little ones to eat is a great thing. Just let me know if I need to send a set to Emma. I did not realize that she would be upset that I sent them for Calvin. You know I would never do anything to upset her. I am so sorry Emma!!! I love you both so much and miss you a whole bunch too!!!!!
Love Aunt Jan

Linds said...

I don't think we need a set for Emma, but thanks! He is still loving them!