Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sleep My Precious Baby

Thought I'd show you this adorable picture of Calvin sleeping. I propped him up for pictures, he doesn't normally sleep uncomfortably hunched in a chair...promise! Isn't he handsome? I have to remember to say handsome. Handsome, handsome, he is handsome. Nick overheard me tell Calvin the other day that he is such a pretty boy and he hit the roof. And I don't blame him, who wants their boy called a pretty boy? Anyway, I can't believe Cal is going to be two months old in a couple of week; where does the time go? Pretty soon my baby will be knocking teeth out in hockey games, taking girls on dates, and getting drafted by NFL teams. And I will look at this picture and remember the good old days when I could scrunch him in a chair and there was nothing he could do about it!
Pin It!

No comments: