Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Quiet Road in the Middle of Nowhere


This is my calm in this restless world of children, cleaning, cooking, bills, and the anxiety that hormones have laid upon me this past week. This is what I think of when I need to try to quiet my mind. This is a windy dirt road down to a covered bridge that my mom and dad introduced me to, and I have since introduced to Nicholas. We took this picture on our last trip to Brown County. Nora Jones played on the radio and Emma slept in the back; it was a heavenly serene time between Nicholas and I. This is what I think of when I am washing dishes with Calvin crying and Emma tugging on my leg. Or when I am woken at 4 am by the cries of a hungry baby boy. I think of our secret spot away from hustle and bustle that comes with raising two children.
Pin It!

No comments: