Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I made it through today!

I must be honest, today was one of the hardest days of my life. With Nick on bed rest I had to take care of the kids alone, which I know, I know, I do every day. However usually N comes home around 5 and helps until he leaves for work the next morning. But not this time. I have the greatest husband in that during the night he goes and gets Calvin for me to feed him. But since he isn't supposed to move and he can't lift more than 10 pounds, I was doing that all night. That's no big deal except Calvin didn't sleep. So I didn't sleep. I finally gave up about 6 this morning and just started my day. Around 1 this afternoon though my energy just ran out. It was all I could do to not just lay on the kitchen floor and sleep. So I had to just press on. Somehow I managed to get almost all of the laundry done and folded, a pot roast with mashed potatoes made for dinner, and both kids bathed and in bed, ready for church tomorrow. I didn't get everything done I wish I would have, I still need to make the batter for cookies for Valentine's Day, but there's tomorrow. Lets just pray that Calvin sleeps tonight!
Pin It!

No comments: