Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bring It On!

So I had a Doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is going well. Except for the fact that I feel like I am dying. But you know, it comes with the territory. I tried to have a chat with myself that I am not the only one who feels this way, every woman who has ever had a baby understands what I am going through. So I am going to do my best to get our house clean for the holidays and get the decorating done and the nursery completed. I am trying to have a new outlook on this pregnancy. Yesterday at my appointment the doctor told me it looked like my ankles weren't swollen (yeah for sexy ankles again!) and she also told me there is an elastic contraption you can wear so your pelvis and back aren't in pain. Thank you, I will take 2! So she wrote me a prescription and off to Alick's we went. When we got there Emma was amazed by the electric toilets and I was amazed by this elastic contraption that was prescribed that was $75.00. It went around your back, there were arm holes and leg holes, and basically had the set up of a superhero outfit. Nick said all I needed was a cape. So being the frugal ninja that I am, I politely ducked out of the dressing room (where you can buy old lady bras for 10 bucks) and skipped my pregnant self home. I am happy to report that my gut instinct of the crazy elastic contraption being too much was right, they have the same thing at Babies R Us for 30.00. Go me! So that is all that has been going on here this week. Tonight I will be getting everything ready for Thanksgiving. Hope you all have a fun and festive day, talk to you soon!
Pin It!

No comments: