Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I try to get a cute picture of the kids during the summer.  There's just something about summer pictures.  They're tanned and happy and all smiles.  Just look at these kiddos.  Aren't they just the cutest?  I could just eat them up.  One reason I love this picture is because up until now I hadn't realized how much they look alike.  But if you look at their smiles and their eyes, noses, and cheeks...they have the exact same features!  I am so in love with them. 

This weekend Nick had to work.  As mentioned before he has a crazy weird schedule.  He works something called a "swing schedule" which is kind of what nurses in hospitals are on.  Anyway, he worked this weekend so he should get Monday and Tuesday off.   But the man is working. 

And let me tell you, these kiddos are missing their Daddy.  Every day he comes home exhausted and they just want to climb on him and wrestle.  He's such a trooper.  But having Daddy home in the evenings just isn't the same as having him home all day.  Friday though he will be home and I know we all can't wait. 

One reason I can't wait for him to be home (besides the fact that we are crazy in love) is because I am planning on doing some serious garage saling. 

If you are wondering why I haven't mentioned my finds lately, its because I haven't had any!  Can you believe this insanity???  Needless to say I am itching to get out there and get some good deals! 

As much as we missed Daddy this weekend, we had loads of fun doing nothing!  Cal has started making sound effects...lazer shooting noises and the like.  So cute! 

Emma has taken to football so we've been out back playing catch with her.  The girl has some mad football skills.  Crazy!  She is reading so well and is just advancing so well.  Also have to tell you that she dances hilariously!!! I should try to get a video of her.  The problem with my kids and videos are that once they see that camera, they just become complete goofballs and distracted from what they were doing. 

Well that's all from here.  Hope you had a great weekend!  I have a sleeping Nicholas next to me.  Time to drag him upstairs to bed. 
Pin It!

No comments: