Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Exploring

Well this week we have been to three parks, whew! The kids have loved it and Nick and I are enjoying this beautiful Fall weather. Here are some pictures from our adventures

Emma on the see-saw...so cute!
"Look Mommy, me monkey!" he was yelling

These are all in succession, he was having so much fun.


Wheeee!

He's getting to be such a big boy :)
This week Emma spent the night at her Grandma Peg's and she had a great time. Cal also had a great time at home with just Nick and I. Nick and I took Cal to see the hospital being demoed in our area and he LOVED it. Its nice to do boy things with him.
We are enjoying our week. Nick works this weekend which I am dreading but we will muddle through. We have so, so much to do this week, probably not too much by anyone else's standards but with two kids by myself and Cal still acting up, its going to be interesting! Praise God for His Grace...I sure need it! Have a fantastic weekend!




Pin It!

No comments: