Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Her Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Emma absolutely LOVES winter! She is so excited that it is right around the corner. When I ask her what she loves, she instantaneoulsy gives me a lengthy list: gingerbread houses, decorating cookies, cutting down the tree, visiting the Christmas Fairy, playing in the snow, how cold it is, decorating the Christmas tree, being with family, hot chocolate, Christmas lights, and on, and on, and on...


All I can say is, wow the kid loves Christmas :)

Here's Emma making snow angels. This may sound like an exaggeration but she really does talk about making snow angels throughout the entire year!
Here's what Emma is excited about...Christmas morning! Isn't she cute opening Candy Land?

Yes I know I am a total nerd but the kids always have matching pjs...aren't they just adorable??? I'm trying to convince Nick that we should have matching pjs too but I still haven't won that arguement...maybe this year ??


Pin It!

No comments: