Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

First day of Preschool!

Today is our first day of preschool! How exciting for Emma! I am sure I will be posting a TON of pictures later on. I know this is selfish but I am having a really hard time with Emma starting preschool. Especially because I cannot be at home. It's great that Nick gets to be home with the kids but it makes me have to sob uncontrollably to think that I am missing everything. I am not there to get her ready for her first day or to tell her its okay. I'm not there to do her hair or to tell her about when I went to preschool. Nick is picking me up so I can be there when we drop her off but I want to be there for everything! I would have made her pancakes shaped like pencils and other fun things for breakfast. But no! Stupid work! Stupid Nick losing his job so I can't be at home. Stupid, stupid.

Anyway, in case you haven't caught on, I tend to be mopey and whiney in the morning and then post a happier, cheerful post later on in the day. Not saying thats the rule since its my blog and I can do whatever I want.
Pin It!

No comments: