Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My little Sous

Emma is learning how to cook with me. This morning we made Belgian waffles with powdered sugar and strawberries. Don't they just look yummy? Please let me just start by saying that I think I have some pretty lucky little kids...my mom never made me waffles. I hope the kids realize how blessed they are...do you think they do? Next let me ask, do you think my little baby is starting to look like a real live little girl? I know I do. She is just getting so big and so funny! She loves cooking! I'm sorry I haven't talked about Calvin much. There's stuff going on and I just don't know yet how much I am comfortable sharing. Just know he's happy and healthy...he just has a spastic mom that may be a little over protective. I'll talk when I feel up to it about everything, for now just please keep praying.
Pin It!

No comments: