Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Family Dinners

I love the idea of having Sunday Dinner after church. You can read all about it here. The gal that wrote this blog is from South Carolina. Which is weird because when I saw Sunday dinner I immediately thought about my own family in South Carolina. When we were down visiting them I became enamored by their ritual of Sunday dinner. Everyone comes from everywhere, the church and inland from the beach mainly, and they all sit down around my Aunt Patsie's table for Supper. She always makes chicken and rice and there is always gravy on everything. There is always a cobbler on the side table. I want my family to know the stability and love wrapped up in this family tradition. Plus I love the thought that there is so much food so guests are always welcome. How homey! So go on now and plan yourself a nice supper for after church this Sunday.
Pin It!

No comments: