Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

...Such a Pain in My Rear

So I am now at that lovely point in a pregnancy where you have to go to the doctor once a week...why not, what else do I have to do? I guess it gives me a reason to get out of my sweatpants. Anyway, the last appointment confirmed that Calvin, our head is in position ready to go, bundle of joy is sitting on my siatic nerve...so THAT'S why I have been wanting to cut off my legs and beat myself to death with them. So when I asked what I could do about it I was told what every woman dreams her doctor telling her..."nothing". I can't even take Advil, I am stuck with Tylenol, which everyone knows doesn't work. That's like saying, oh take some cool-aid for the pain. So when I change positions or walk anywhere I have to do this very short stride shuffle thing, which I think Nick thinks resembles some type of elf movement. Calvin isn't even here yet and he's already a pain in my rear...things aren't looking bright in the being well behaved department. Emma refused to come out and now she is the most head strong person I know, so this should be interesting!
Pin It!

No comments: