Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

Resolutions

So I always like to make resolutions even though it is kind of hokey and stupid. Rather than things that I make a list and keep on my Blackberry to remind me of, I feel these are things I would like to see happen in the upcoming year, rather than weird goals I am going to have to put all of my energy into seeing into fruition. So here they are:

start losing weight again once Cal is born so I can be a smoking hot, modestly dressed mom

Have our Living room redone by this time next year, including a new plasma television!

Have a new brick walk

Okay those are my things...what are yours? Anyone daring enough to post? Or are you like Nick and think that these are stupid? As he says "I just keep on keeping on". What a wuss bag (just kidding!)
Pin It!

No comments: