Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Turkey Day




















Emma and I watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade












This is my youngest sis basting the bird


So Thanksgiving went really well, how was yours? My cousin Jaime and I were in charge of cooking the meal and I think we did a pretty darn good job of it. We went in thinking that we just didn't really care and did a nice job. I bought a plug in roaster and did the turkey in that and it turned out FABULOUS. We spent the night at our Gram's the night before with Emma and had a great time. My sister's joined us and had a great time too...they set up the table and did dishes afterwards which worked splendidly and they did a fab job! One of my favorite memories of the day was getting to watch the Macy's Day parade with Em (seen above). She was super excited and really seemed to enjoy it. I remember how much I loved it as a little girl too.













Jaime making a super cute face, right?

















My captions are being stupid...above is my sister Lacey with Calvin and this last pic is us at the Thanksgiving table.





Pin It!

No comments: