Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where do YOU shop?

Photo courtesy of http://outsidetheboxblog.files.wordpress.com

I am curious to see where you shop and what kind of stores you shop at? Before I used to shop everywhere to get the best deals. My usual night was Tuesday...I would hit Aldi's if I needed something I couldn't find on sale, then Kroger, Meijer, and then CVS and/or Walgreens on the way home if they had good sales. However, since the huge gas price jump I have toned it down a bit. I have been shopping at Walmart and Meijer predominantly. So where do you shop? Are you still able to swallow the prices of local stores or are you finding yourself buddying up to the box store concept? Let's find out what our callers have to say...
Pin It!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

:) Cute. We shop at Meijer. Why? Because my husband works at Meijer and he can do a lot of the shopping when we gets off work. If he ever gets a different job will we shop at Meijer? Probably not. Walmart is cheaper. (Kroger/Payless is more expensive.) The only reason we would stay with Meijer is that they have the best produce of the local "chain" store. That's the truth.