Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Going to the Chapel

Two weekends ago our good friend Matt got married and Nick was a groomsman. It was in the Chicago area so we ditched the kids with Grandma and Grandpa and off to the wedding we went. We got to our hotel that we booked through hotels.com and found that they had bumped us from a king non-smoking room to a smoking with two doubles. The morale of that story is to never, ever book with hotels.com. Apparently they can just downgrade you when you feel like it and you are stuck with it. Besides sleeping like June and Ward Cleaver we had a splendid time together at the wedding. The night before was the rehearsal and at the rehearsal they had the most ginormous desserts, seen here:

The next day it was off to get Matty married so to the church I went with my tux model of a husband (he really was ladies, now you're jealous! :))
After the wedding it was picture time, so I decided to take some of our friends...Nick's friends are pretty handsome, right?
This is all of us pals that spent time together for the wedding. We had such a good time and we laughed so hard! Sarah in the middle is one of my dearest friends. She's married to Nick's friend Greg and somehow the Lord just knew I needed her. Wow.
And here's a picture of Nick and I. We had such a good time together getting away from it all and really reconnecting. I love this man and a good wedding really makes me realize how lucky I am.

Pin It!

No comments: