Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

My New Home!

So I am going to be blogging here. Unless I absolutely am hating this, and then maybe I will move back. Either way, here I am right now. Well this weekend went well. I think that I am really liking this whole, cool weather thing going on this October. At first I was freezing, but once your body gets used to it, its not so bad. We went and got a pumkin at the pumpkin farm. As you can see, Emma is not too sure that she wants to share her wagon with a pumpkin.

We went to Babies R Us today and I can now say that we have all of the bedding for Baby Calvin. It is going to be cute. When we got home, Nick primed the walls and Emma and I booked it to the library (ha, gotta love puns!) He is now officially done with sanding the drywall so I was even able to hang some of Calvin's clothes in his closet. Here's a question for you...how is it he still isn't even born and yet Calvin has more clothes than me? Life is just odd. So I hope you enjoy this blog. Let me know what you think with comments. Love you all!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the new site. I don't care what your high school computer teacher says- you are a computer nerd through and through. All you need now is a pocket protector and a pet lama named Tina. I am seeing Christmas gift ideas. Lamas are allowed in the Bend, right? Anyway, I am impressed, and you know me- it takes alot to impress me. Emma is lucky to have such a smart Mom- who teaches her new things everyday. With this new found knowledge who knows what frountiers you will conquer.
WATCH OUT WORLD HERE SHE COMES!!!