Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Our Kazoo is 7!

Today our little Emma Kazoo is turning 7!  I just can't believe it.  I am astounded that time has gone by this quickly.  
 I took these pictures last week when Emma was giving her Bitty Baby, Baby Grace, some loving.  She's about gone and ripped her entire arm off (Baby Grace's not Emma's!) so she had her in a long sleeved pajama outfit to love on her before she gets shipped off to the doll hospital to be repaired.
 I had Emma smile like this so I could remember her toothy smile.  I want to remember everything about this stage.  She's growing up so quickly and I want to remember everything about this.
 Isn't she just adorable?  She is so sweet and kind and loving and funny and smart and nice.

You is smart.  You is kind...
I feel so blessed that God chose me to be this girls Momma.  I am so enamored by her.  It is such a joy to watch her grow up and to see what a bright spot she is in everyone's life.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!  We are so proud of you and we love you so much!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey I just discovered you blog on Top Mommy Blogs you have such a great site! I really enjoy reading it !

Linds said...

Thanks so much! I'll be keeping up with your blog as well...love it!