Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Unhealthy Picnic Date


Sometimes in life I think you just have to say "screw it" and make yourself a very unhealthy lunch...


I'm talking with sugar, white bread, white flour, and jelly...lots of oozy and goozy jelly.  

What do you do with this lunch?

Why would you commit such a diet sin?  

Well today I did it so I could sit on the living room floor on a blanket a little boy named Cal tried his best to spread out.  We put our lunches on the floor and had a little picnic.  

Emma was at art class so it was just the two of us.  

I got a jelly kiss from a little boy whose face was covered with it.

I'm in love.  

And today I made a memory with a little boy who got to eat junk food...on the floor!  With his Mama!  On a picnic date!!!


Be still my heart...eating white sugar and flour it totally worth it for this! 
Pin It!

No comments: