Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

What I've Been Looking At

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Cake

I ran across this recipe for bars/cake and am planning on making them tonight.  They look super yummy!

I am soooo in love with Pinterest!  Have you ever heard of it?  If so, then good for you.  And if not then you should really look into it.  It is amazing!  A screen shot of my computer is above so you can check it out.  You can click on it to make the picture bigger.  But basically pinterest has "bulletin boards" that you can "pin" posts and websites you like to help you remember things.  Pinterest has helped me to discover so many new projects and so many no-brainer ideas for everyday things that are just so clever and I never, ever, ever would have thought of them on my own!  There really are so many smart, clever mommy's out there in the web world. 
*Just a disclaimer, every time I type clever I type it as cleaver and have to change it...is that weird?

Anyway, here are some things I've discovered on pinterest...
Bakerella's adorable snowmen are a bottle of milk with a donut hole...how cute!

This mom makes paint cups with Starbucks lidded cups...so smart!
There are a million ideas...tons of things that have been "pinned" onto friends' boards come up when you first open up the page or you can search for whatever you are thinking of.  I've searched for ideas for our mantle for Christmas, family photo poses for our Christmas Cards, and new tutorials for bows.

Anyway, hope you all are having a great weekend! 

Yesterday the kids and I walked to the park where we fed the ducks and played...it was a very crisp, clear Autumn day and we had a lot of fun.  It's days like these that I cherish and love! 
Pin It!

No comments: