Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Things I've Learned Tonight

1. Target (a Target that doesn't have food) is a particularly lame place to buy eggs. Why did I think to go there to buy eggs?




2. Oh yeah to look around at everything else




3. Target is a lame place to hang out pre-prom.






4. Not cool






5. Prom attire is ug-o as of late. Yikes.







6. Or maybe people who shop at Target while in their prom dress with their prom dates need some fashion help.







7. Cinnamon rolls are horrid to make the night before. I want to eat them all. NOW.












8. It's 11:21 pm




9. Listening to Pink blaring on the radio when I am alone makes me feel not so alone in the whole "feeling lame" ordeal




10. Starbucks should make nothing that doesn't have mint in it.




11. Please excuse the double negative. I don't talk no good.




12. Good night.
Pin It!

No comments: