Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shove it in!

Nick and I thought breakfast was done but apparently we were wrong. Saturday morning I made monkey bread for our little monkey's. They LOVED it as they always do. We all got done from breakfast and before I could clear off the table this is what I found! I saw them from behind, grabbed my camera and tried to be discreet...

I think Emma has spotted me in this one...
It was so nice of Cal to at least shove some in Em's mouth before he went to town on it. I love how the platter of monkey bread is pulled up to them. "Plates? We don't need Plates!". Emma's face also makes me laugh too. She looks like she's thinking oh shoot are we ever in trouble...
I just couldn't stop laughing when I saw them together. How fun. I'm glad they liked the breakfast!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Aunt Jan said...

This is so cute!! Love Em's expresssion!