Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine

There is this amazing magazine that I am happy to tell you about! I've never taken out a subscription but think these deals are pretty sweet so I am excited to be getting one myself. Gazillions of my homeschool friends read this mag and highly recommend it. Check them out by clicking here. There are three options to choose from:

a) one-year subscription for $7.95. This is normally $25.00 so this is an amazing deal! Plus you'll get their e-planner free
b) You can get a one-year subscription, their Cranberries and Cream tote, and their e-book Cranberry Christmas for $19.95. Wowwie-zowwie
c) finally their third option is $37.00. What do you get you ask? Well you get two-year subscription, a Cranberries and Cream tote, a Schoolhouse Planner of your choice, plus the e-book, Cranberry Christmas. Talk about a great deal!!!

You can click on the link at the bottom of the link to subscribe. Just click here.
Pin It!

No comments: