Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Cards

This is the card Emma has chosen, super cute!



Have any of my readers ordered from Shutterfly? This is the first year that we have ordered Christmas cards from Shutterfly and I am so, so excited about it! Perhaps even a little too excited, but I digress.





Anyway, I've ordered my Christmas cards from other places before but this year I am so excited to have found Shuttefly's Christmas cards! They are super cute and fun, which I think describes our family to a tee too! We've had a doosy of a year so I was looking for some cards that would be extra special to showcase our extra special time during this year. I just love these cards!!!




Anyway, I love the ease of using the Shutterfly site and they have such cute designs. You can check them out by clicking here. I think I am also getting Cal's Birthday invitations through them...you can check those out here.Let me know what you think about them! You can even edit and crop on the website which helps a lot to get the wonky people out of the background of our photo!

I've even been tossing around the idea of getting our calendars through Shutterfly. You'll have to let me know what you think about them because I LOVE their designs. You can see them here.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Love shutterfly too. I used them last year for our Christmas cards