Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Calvin's Dedication

Today we celebrated Calvin being dedicated to God and announced our intentions of dedicating our lives to raising him to be a fine young Christian. Boy I look at everyone around us and am simply in awe of how blessed we are. It was so nice to have our moms and dads there as well as my sisters, Nick's Aunt Bev and my Grandma Jean and of course Aunt Jaime...what a solid support system we have for our children!

Here we are with our sweet little boy

And here's our sweet little boy trying to eat my face

Here we are during the dedication

Here is Pastor Chuck dedicating Calvin to God

Pin It!

2 comments:

Aunt Jan said...

Thank you! These pictures are priceless. Congrats and all my love. Just sorry I could not be there! Love Aunt Jan

Jimmy said...

You make me laugh out loud!! Calvin just wanted a little taste.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Remembering that day makes me smile and realize we have a ton more memories to make.

Signed,
The World's Best Videographer!!